Phase 1 Electrical Infrastructure Upgrades | Hillsdale, Michigan
Peter Basso Associates, Inc. (PBA) provided electrical engineering services to Hillsdale Community Health Center for the design of Phase 1 Electrical Infrastructure Upgrades. Upgrades included:
- New normal power service to the existing hospital
- New electrical switchgear and transformers to re-feed existing normal power loads in the hospital
- New emergency generator and switchgear to re-feed existing emergency power loads in the hospital
- Fuel system to support the generator, including (1) 6000 gallon diesel tank, piping, controls and accessories
- Mechanical systems to support the generator building (Heating and Ventilating)
Phase 1 electrical infrastructure upgrades were planned in order to accommodate future Phase 2 electrical infrastructure upgrades.