Efficient MEP Design Services Help Revitalize MSU Student Housing
MEP Engineers, Peter Basso Associates were tasked with improving the current building systems and components of Butterfield Hall including maximizing mechanical and electrical system efficiencies, minimizing utility consumption, and increasing maintenance efficiencies and repairs to the roof and exterior facade for the aging student housing building, in order to meet proper code requirements.
Peter Basso Associates provided MEP Design services for the following:
- Major mechanical, electrical and ventilation upgrades and replacements,
- Addition of life-safety systems,
- ADA code-required modifications,
- Architectural lighting design upgrades,
- Replacement of existing plumbing.